Have you purchased the GAPS Guide book and found its value to be far above the amount charged for it, recognizing it to be based on literally hundreds of hours of work and equivalent to many hours of consultations? Or have you opted to not buy the book, relying as much as possible on the website?
Have you healed with the help of the book or this site and would like others to be able to benefit from these continuing?
If yes, please consider supporting the book, site and future resources in one of the following ways:
- With a link from your blog, or comments on email lists, Twitter, Facebook or other forums, refer others to the book, letting them know how beneficial you have found it.
- If you have an Amazon account, post your positive review of the book there.
- To friends and at health food stores, hand out copies of the GAPS Guide referral card, available upon request from nutrivene.com
- Purchase a copy of GAPS Guide for a library or resource center. (Below, let me know where it has been donated to; I will list its location so others can find it.)
- Purchase a copy of GAPS Guide for a fellow member of a GAPS email support list who cannot currently afford a copy.
- Donate directly to this site by clicking here.
Please note that a donation is considered a gift, an expression of appreciation for the information and support offered to date. A donation cannot guarantee future responses to questions, free consultations, or any other services.
Thank you so much for supporting me to continue this work!